Wanna Be On Top

7:42 PM


About a year ago, USJ-R JPIA tapped me and asked if I could shoot their outdoor photoshoot for JPIA's Next Top Model. Because I've always dreamed of doing a street photoshoot, I instantly said yes to the invitation. Even amidst the deadline for our feasibility study, pending oral defense and piling academic projects to be done, I did not hesitate to be a part of this one because I was so in the hype of getting my photography skills harnessed.

So just recently, I found these old things and decided to share them to you. These pictures didn't actually got out and used for the said activity because I wasn't able to edit them on time. Now, you've got the chance to see who among these beautiful people made it to the top... of my list, and whose photo stood out for me.

The editing was kinda rushed because I used the convenience of the VSCO filters to edit them and apologize for that. I needed to get these pictures out already, mainly because I'm too damn excited to show them to you.

Photos are posted beginning from my least favorite photo to my most favorite one. Any opinion is solely based on the photo. I'm no model guru or whatever. I'm judging these photos on how it appears to me. These people are lovely to work with, and any positive and negative opinion should not be taken personally.

Are you ready?

8.
I didn't feel like the photo had anything special to it. 

7.
The trash bins in the background were such a downer.

6.
His looks probably appealed more but the photo was a little bland.

5.
I seriously think this girl could be a model. She knows her angles plus I super loved that top she's wearing.

4.
This photo made it to my top list because it looks really dainty. This is probably a lucky shot but what the hell, it worked for me.

3.
Admittedly, she has one of the pretty faces I've seen in my life. Her make up was a little too much though, but she worked it anyway. I don't know I feel like this photo could be a spread in a magazine somewhere :) *taps myself in the back*

2.
Alright, this jump shot worked so damn well for me because his face was fierce. The oddity and the weirdness of the photo is appealing to me. Plus his outfit? Two thumbs up!

1.
And tadaaah! This one's exceptionally great among all the photos. I love her outfit. I love her make up and I love how she projects in every single photo. This one is like her "best shot" (as what they call in America's Next Top Model). She's like a walking butterfly in the photo. A thousand thumbs up!

So which one do you like the best? Do you agree with my list?

You Might Also Like

0 comments