Of Trips and Photoshoots

1:43 AM


Alright, I have to come clean here. I purposely separated the Canigao photos from my first blog post, only because it's filled with just our faces. Yes, I didn't get to shoot the scenery because we had to take a photoshoot. We didn't get to do it on the other islands so might as well do it on the last island trip before we head back to the reality of adulthood.

Not gonna say much, so here they are:
 

Did I take these shots? Yes. Do I think they're good? Some. But I believe I can still improve. My photography activities has always been compromised due to the significant amount of school loads I had back in college. Do I still need to learn more about photography? Abso-"freaking"-lutely. I've always learned that it's not just the gears, but more on talent and skills.

So you might be wondering where are my photos. Does the designated photographer in a group always gets none of their "modeling" skills being exposed? Well, good thing these people are kind enough to actually take photos of me, but I'm not posting them (yet) because for now, I just want to showcase my raw ~talent~.


By the way, the blog is best viewed on desktop. I'm still trying to fix the mobile version of the blog. Need some expert help.

You Might Also Like

0 comments