Touch of Nude: Maybelline Make Up Review

7:29 PM


First, a little disclaimer. I am no make up guru or some sorts. It has just been about a year or two since I got myself involved in eyebrow liners, winged eye liners and lipstick. Well, it is just this year that I actually started wearing lipstick on a daily basis.

So now, let's get down to business:

I've been using this lipstick for about 5 months only because my friends have been telling me that the only thing missing from my whole face ensemble is a lipstick. I got the eyebrow game going and my winged liner, and they seem to notice that the only thing missing on my face is a little tint on my lips. In short, they said I'm too pale. Back then, I wasn't really a big fan of lipsticks for 2 reasons:
- feels heavy on the lips
- constant reapplication every time I take a grub
But then they eventually convinced me and I ultimately convinced myself that it was high time to join the lipstick obsession train.

PRICE : 299php (regular price)

Economically speaking, it's a lot cheaper than high end brands so for middle income earners it's not going to be much of a splurge.

THE FEELS : not heavy on the lips, but after a while it'll start to crack (or maybe that's how most lipsticks actually do. I don't know really. Haha. Makes you question why I'm doing this review, huh?)

LONGEVITY : Based on observation I've made on a daily basis, it'll last for 5 hours (utmost)

THE COLOR : Touch of Nude - by far, the best lipstick color for me. Not too red, not too pink. Just the right amount of tint to add color to your lips.

OVER ALL REVIEW : I think, considering it's price, you get what you actually paid for. For me, it's a 3.5 out of 5 stars if I'd rate it.

Here's how the lipstick actually looks on me:

Apologies for the photo quality. I just used any recent photo that I could find on my phone.


Just going to leave these photographs here because I've made extra efforts to shoot them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments